Kate Spiro stars in this Mercury Theatre Colchester, Wiltshire Creative and Unity Theatre Liverpool Production:
1996. London. It’s Ewa’s birthday. Her daughter Anna is coming home from university with a secret to share but Maria has some news of her own. As wartime memories of Siberia resurface, old steps are retraced to uncover the secrets of the past and a Polish heritage that unites and divides them.
Nicola Werenowska’s funny and fascinating new play hurtles between Warsaw and London over two decades and three generations of a Polish/British family.
Click here for details and tickets
UK Tour Dates:
- Mercury Theatre, Colchester – Fri 12 – Sat 20 Oct
- Norwich Arts Centre – Tue 23 Oct
- Unity Theatre Liverpool – Thur 25 – Sat 27 Oct
- The Dukes, Lancaster – Tue 30 Oct
- York Theatre Royal – Fri 2 – Sat 3 Nov
- Sir John Mills Theatre, Ipswich – Mon 5 Nov
- The Marlowe Studio, Canterbury – Tue 6 & Wed 7 Nov
- Minghella Studios, Reading – Thu 8 Nov
- POSK Theatre, Hammersmith – Fri 9 Nov
- Salisbury Playhouse – Tue 13 – Sat 17 Nov